Exhaust Repair and Replacement
Does your vehicle have strange rattling noises, excess smoke, seem louder than usual or keeping you off the road? It is always wise to check your exhaust for damage every year or after 6000 miles – whichever is first. With increasingly stringent exhaust emission tests and a whole variety of exhaust systems now available it’s no wonder that more people are having to get an exhaust repair.
Bring your car down to one of our Brake and Service World Branches or give one of our branches a call we will be happy to help.
Why Brake and Service World for your Exhaust Repairs?
• We have expert friendly technicians who will give your car an exhaust test to diagnose the problem.
• We can offer Exhaust replacement if you need a new exhaust.
• We won’t be beaten on price – take advantage of our 25% off voucher code. Print and bring in, or simply show us it on your mobile phone or tablet.
When to get your exhaust checked?
• Older exhausts tend to get corroded and start deteriorating – especially in the UK!
• Loud noises – listen for a loud roaring sound, don’t ignore rattling noises
• Rust and Leaks – This could be due to a hole in your exhaust, again you need to listen for noises
• if your car has failed the MOT exhaust emission Test?