Your cars air conditioning needs regular maintenance to ensure that it’s functioning as efficiently as possible. We offer a complete air conditioning recharge service.
If your air conditioning is not working the way it used to, then it may need recharging or regassing. To book your air con recharge or regas, visit your local centre or book online.
How do I know if my air conditioning needs a recharge or regas?
Manufacturers recommend that your air con is recharged every 2 years. Your car or van air conditioner is not checked as part of your MOT test, and regassing isn’t typically included in your Service. Therefore, it’s important to make sure you include it as part of your regular vehicle maintenance routine.
Signs your air conditioning needs regassing or recharging includes:
- If your vents are blowing out warm or room temperature air
- If there is an unpleasant musty smell coming from the air vents
- If your air con only works intermittently
- If your car or van windows are steaming up
- If the air con system is noisy
What will our technicians do when checking the air conditioning?
The recharge process is quite simple. We will remove the existing gas in the system and then carry out a vacuum test to check for leaks. We replenish the system with new gas, oil and UV dye, re-pressurize the system and re-check for leaks. If your air conditioning system has a leak we can identify and repair it for you at a competitive price.
What air con gas do we offer?
We offer R134* gas as standard you can book your aircon recharge online for just £52.50 (reduced from £99.95). We are also able to offer aircon regas service for R1234YF gas. Please call to request pricing and availability.
How to book your air conditioning service online
- On the booking page enter your car registration
- On the next page tick additional services
- Then select aircon regas
- Choose your location (Letchworth or Luton), date and time
- Enter your contact details
- Review your details and make payment